Forward Chess is an interactive chess ebook reader available for both mobile and desktop platforms, that combines modern playthrough and engine analysis tools with an extensive and growing library of titles from some of the biggest publishers in the chess world.
Well, there are quite a few! With Forward Chess, you can:
- Instantly purchase your favorite ebooks from top chess publishers
- Avoid delivery waits and shipping fees with instant-access downloads
- Take your chess library with you anywhere you go.
- Study games and puzzles from the comfort of your computer or mobile device - no physical board needed!
- Get insights from the powerful Stockfish engine as you navigate through variations
- Sync your chess library between all your devices (Supported platforms: iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Web).
Yes! Using the Forward Chess mobile apps, you can download books to read later - with or without an internet connection.
In the Web app, Internet connection is required in order to access books.
There are currently over 800 titles available in the Forward Chess library, with many more added every month. The complete list can be found here.